9/01/2011

NEW Pictures!

For some reason, I use to like having pictures taken, but I swear the older I get, I notice more wrinkles. I am not crazy either, some are from having kids, going into labor, my body stretching every which way, and everything else I can blame it on. This year is my BIG 30th Birthday, I am sad leaving my 20's behind, but looking forward to what 30's will bring. I needed new update pictures and my daughter insisted that she be in them too. So, here are some fun pictures we took. 





2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures...so cute! Also really love the concept of your blog...looks like we are both in love with Fabulous looks for Less!!! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun!! Just found your blog from High Heels 2 Flip Flops and love it!! Can't wait to browse more and follow your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete