3/06/2012

Our MARCH COVER MODEL


 Looky Looky, doesn't 
ERIN
for
look FABULESSLY HOT on the cover our of our March Cover?

I would have to admit it was HARD finding something YELLOW that I thought was classic and fashionable and fun AND FABULESS. But, when I saw this, it was a great style that I thought everyone could wear. It's available in S,M,L,XL...I also have inquired comments about getting maternity clothes and I thought I would try and find outfits that you could be used for both. I remember always buying things hoping that I could where them postnatal and prenatal. 
So, this is one of those tops..
.(not saying that Erin is at all pregnant...please I don't want to start rumors)...LOL!


 It was fun styling this top. I actually really loved the Red Fashion Belt and Red Jeweled Necklace that we have, I also love the Black Fashions Belts and  Black Necklaces as well and the White belt would work too! Like I said, alot of fun choices and I will be wearing them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment