8/05/2012

Fabulous Valerie - Don't you all agree?

Well, doesn't my good friend Valerie look AMAZING!
I knew she was Hot, but she is a mama that look SMOKIN' HOT..

women's clothing
This is our cute Ruby Dress with the Cardigan that you can get in Blue or Coral. -
ALMOST SOLD OUT!
I personally have the Coral version (and love it), I had a ton of compliments when I wore it in Vegas at the Furniture Market..My husband asked me if I was there on business for Red Sofa Company or Fabuless Fashions? I told him, BOTH, why not look great while shopping for home furnishings? Right?

We can have it all :)

Back to Valerie..Valerie is an incredible photographer who is established in the St.George, Utah area. She often comes to Idaho to visit her family, so if your in need of a great photographer, check out her site.

Valerie Hart of Valerie Hart Photography
  (V.H.P.) is a professional children, family, and wedding photographer who is based out of the Southern Utah area. Her goal is to create classic, timeless photographs that show the true genuine emotion of her subject. Valerie's love of photography shows through in her images. She strives to show the connection between the subject and her camera in all of her shoots.

Valerie feels passionate about capturing those "soulful, somber" moments that her clients will love and cherish. Documenting life as her clients see it is #1 goal during a session.

"I want my clients to receive their images and feel I have caught on camera the way they truly are, raw and beautiful. I capture life because it matters, it matters a lot."
-Valerie Hart

 Also Speak Now Photography,,by Cher Houston, she was great in taking all of Valerie's photos, which again looks great...And I will attach more on our Cover Model Link...

Cher Houston

Thanks again and go to our GET THE LOOK portion of the blog to view even more photos and don't forget to check out of SHOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment